Private Pay Rates
$200 per initial 50 minute consultation
$150 per 50 minute session
I am in-network with Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) and Aetna insurance plans. I also work with clients insured by other insurance companies on an out-of-network basis. To determine if you have mental health coverage through your insurance carrier, please call your provider.
The following questions may be helpful when contacting your insurance provider:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- What are my out of network mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? How much of that deductible have I already met?
- Do I have a copay?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- How many therapy sessions does my plan cover?
- Do I need authorization or is approval required from my physician?
- How much does my insurance pay for an out-of-network provider?
You have the option of making payment by cash, check, or credit card at the end of each session. If you are utilizing out of network benefits, I can provide an invoice at the end of each month which you can submit to your health insurance company for reimbursement.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session excluding medical emergencies.
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!